Safety in these times of COVID19 are our utmost priority, both for the families we visit, as well as for our employees. As such, we have implemented temporary changes in our party packages. These changes include
Changes that affect our characters:
- All visiting characters, mascots, and employees will undergo a health check before each visit including temperature check, as well as a symptom checklist.
- All visiting characters, mascots, and employees will sanitize hands before, and after each visit.
- Face masks will be worn by characters and employees
Changes that affect the party:
- Face paint, and face makeup will temporarily not be available for birthday parties. An alternative option that can be safely sanitized will be available.
- Following the Canada.ca Stage 2 safety measures, there must be a maximum of 10 people in attendance *including* the character.
- Items used in games or throughout the party will be cleaned, before and after each party.
- Children may be asked to sanitize their hands before taking part in an activity to reduce the spread of any virus.
We at Image Party Place are constantly monitoring the situation, and are referring to Canada.ca’s health strategies. If there are any further questions, you can reach us through our contact page.